eutowel [you-tow-el]: Eu is the Greek prefix that means well, pleasant, or good. We think it's quite a pleasant towel.
Description: Quick-drying, lightweight, and packable. The soft and eco-friendly material is more absorbent than cotton, and dries faster. It unfolds to beach towel size (30" x 64") and rolls up to the size of a burrito with integrated ties. Bring this simple and packable towel with you everywhere. Use it to dry off, lay out, and wear around.
Fabric: 100% lyocell, sewn with 100% organic cotton thread.
Color: Salmon color is from 100% avocado seeds, Mustard color is from 100% pomegranate rinds. Natural dyes vary in color and character, each product is unique.
Weight: 10 oz (283 grams)
Size: 30" x 64"
- packs small (size of a super burrito 8" x 2.5" x 2.5"), unpacks to beach towel size (30" x 64")
- plant cellulose fiber fabric (from eucalyptus trees) is 50% more absorbent than cotton
- dries quickly
- sized to wrap around waist to wear and for surf change
- integrated ties for packing
- hang loops for drying
- box stitching for strength
- Made in U.S.A